From milk hater to milk lover.

A chocolate smoothie:

Ingredients:
In a blender or mixer, I add-
  • I tsp cocoa powder
  • Some chopped chocolate
  • Powdered sugar to taste
  • 2 ice cubes
  • A dash of milk.

I first make this into a smooth chocolatey paste. Then I add some more milk. I further add a scoop of vanilla or chocolate ice cream. Then I blend it lightly till it resembles a thick chocolate smoothie that my son loves.
Tip- Sometimes I garnish with grated chocolate, nuts or whipped cream so that it looks different every time.

Milkshakes can be made in less than 2 minutes. The right mixof ingredients can make or break a milkshake recipe.

Some variations-
Chop some Oreo cookies and sprinkle on top of a chocolate or vanilla milkshake. Otherwise make an Oreo shake by adding 4 Oreo cookies to a glass of milk. Add some ice cream and sugar to taste. Don’t blend the Oreos for too long if you want the grainy look which some kids seem to enjoy. I sometimes add some whipped cream or drizzle some chocolate syrup on top.






Comments

Popular Posts